Prescription Plan Documents
- Summary Plan Description for Disability, Medical, Rx Vision & Dental Plans (updated through 1/2013) – Describes what’s covered, what’s not covered, how the Plan works and other important administrative matters about your benefits.
- Prescription Drug Plan Notice: Flu Shot and Step Therapy (10/2012) – Describes how the flu shot benefit works and changes to the Step Therapy Program.
- Prescription Drug Plan Notice – Describes changes to the Plan effective 6/1/2011. Read it with the SPD.
- Notice of Creditable Coverage (2013) – Explains that the Fund’s prescription drug benefits are, on average for all retired and active Plan participants and eligible dependents, at least as good as standard Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage.
- Building Trades Plan SMM 1/1/15 – Describes changes to the medical, prescription drug and vision plans effective January 1, 2015.
- Flexible Choice Plan SMM 1/1/15 – Describes changes to the medical, prescription drug and vision plans effective January 1, 2015.