Smoking Cessation Benefit
You and your adult dependents are eligible to participate in the Quit For Life Program, which is provided at no cost (other than the cost for prescribed drugs) and covers:
- up to five coaching calls from a Quit Coach;
- on-line support via the Quit Now website—www.quitnow.net; and
- non-prescription Nicotine Replacement Therapy (such as the patch, gum, or lozenges) upon recommendation of a Quit Coach.
Quit For Life Program Spotlight: CELEBRATE Your Freedom From Tobacco
Discover how good freedom from tobacco feels. The Quit For Life Program will help you set a clear path to quitting. Call 1-866-QUIT-4-LIFE (1-866-784-8454), or log on to www.quitnow.net for details or to enroll.
Note: The Fund covers prescription and over-the-counter smoking cessation products at 100%, with no copay, for up to two 90-day treatments per year. After that, prescription smoking cessation products are subject to the copayments and limitations outlined in the Prescription Drug pages.
- SHOW YOUR HEART SOME LOVE
- Quit for Yourself; Quit for Your Loved Ones
- What’s Your Trigger?
- Picture Your Life Without Tobacco
- May 31 is World No Tobacco Day
- Spring is a time of renewal
- Focus on You
- Start your New Year with a fresh approach
- Say goodbye to your old pack
- Celebrating 30 years of success
- World No Tobacco Day
- End your relationship with tobacco
- Pull the Plug on E-Cigarettes